Friday, April 23, 2010

E-mail April 23, 2010

Dear everyone,
Well, this week went well. Our lesson in the TRC was lesson 2 for the first time in spanish. It went much better than last week. I talked for about 85% of the time. We've been learning spanish and working hard. I got my travel plans yesterday!!! We leave the MTC at 3:00 AM on Monday the 3rd! I only have 9 more days! I can't wait. Our district is trying to only speak spanish this last week we are here. We got a new district on Wednesday. As zone leaders, we got to teach them and welcome them. It was a good opportunity. It has been a lot better as zone leaders this week as well. We get to start packing in a week. Everything is going well. We only have one more time in the TRC. This week, I saw Marren Clayton, one of Sheridan's roomates that she roomed with like a year ago. It was crazy. Things are just going well and I'm getting ready to leave for a 3rd world country!! I can speak spanish alright, but I can't understand very well. That's the only thing I'm worried about. I am afraid that I am going to go down there and not understand anything. well, I actually know that's going to happen. But it will be ok. I will work hard and it will come. So other than that, I only have 1 more week as zone leader. Estoy muy emosionado. No puedo esperar para ir. Podemos dos mas maestros nuevos. Nuestros maestros salimos a causa de el semestre nuevo aquí a BYU. Entonces, Estoy probiendo preparar para el campo y los investigadors que voy a enseñar. Muchas gracias por todos cartas que recibí durate mi tiempo aquí. La iglesia is verdadera, y el espiritu y el don de tonguas es verdadero. Otra vez, muchas gracias por todo sus apollo para mi. Uno mas semana!!!! Nos vemos.
Elder Ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment