Friday, April 30, 2010

last e-mail from MTC

Dear all:

Well, as this is my last email from the MTC, I just want to tell everyone thank you that sent me letters, packages, or dear elders. They were all very appreciated. I can't believe I will be in a third-world country in three days. Sunday is my last day as zone leader. I has been such a good apportunity to be zone leader. I have learned so much about myself and how to be a better leader. Sorry, I accidentally pressed send instread of save. Anyway, I had a hard time this last week. I broke down one day. All the days built up on themselves and I struggled. I realized I would be leaving to speak only spanish in a place that I have never even seen. I realized that I am as ready as I could be. I know spanish desently, way more that I could have learned anywhere else. I can teach in spanish. I realiezed that I may not be the best teacher or speak perfect spanish yet., but that's not the important thing. I am not expected to be perfect. One of my teachers told me that I will be great, but a lot of that will come from experience in the field. I got really scared about leaving, but then I realized these things. I also remembered the message that we share. I will be going out to teach the gosple of Jesus Christ. We teach how to find peace, hope, and joy. I thought about it and how I could use this in my life and if I really knew what I am going to teach. I thought about the atonement of Jesus Christ and that it is there for everyone, even missionaries. I found my joy again and remembered why I'm here. I'm not here for myself. I'm here to take the gosple to the lives of people in Nicaragua. I'm here to take the knowledge that I have that I know is true and that I know will bless the life of every person on the earth. I can't wait to get to Nicaragua and be able to teach real people. I'm sorry none of this is in spanish, but time is short and it takes a little longer. I leave at 3:00 on Monday morning and I can't wait. I will be in Nicaragua at 7:00PM. I have grown so much and can't wait to teach and talk to everyone I see. Bryan, I can't wait for you to be able to come here and learn and grow as well. I know I have been lead and guided in my time here. I know that there have been times where either my companion or I have been lead by the spirit. I know that there have been times where I came out of a lesson and didn't even know what I said. It was been amazing. thanks you everyone again. I will email again in Nicaragua!!! bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment