Monday, July 5, 2010

Q & A e=mail July 5, 2010

1. What was your best moment this week?
Well, so I went a little longer than most without setting a fecha, a baptismal date. This last week, we found a family menos a father. so it was a mom and her 4 kids. I set a fecha with all 5 of them and we will see if they progress.

2. I think I asked you this before, but how are you boots holding up during the rainy season? How about your umbrella? There are a bunch of new missionaries going to the MTC soon and the mothers are wondering about the supplies. (Someone said their umbrella was too small and had holes in it. Everyone is buying expensive boots. One mother though 12 ties was too many. One mother sent a rain poncho instead of an umbrella.)
Rain poncho, a good idea. No one uses unbrellas. The Nicas do, but it is a hasel to carry around and you don´t want to look too fachenta, rich. My boots are good, but they are starting to tear where they connect. I don´t really use them. I´m trying to save them. But boots are good if you get some good ones. Ties, whatever. I have bought 2 ties here for $2.50. they are cheap. Just make sure the ties won´t mess up in the rain!


3. Did you have anything strange happen to you this week?
Umm, I don´t think so. Well, not strange for Nicaragua. On the busses, they pack you in. They fit as many as they can squeeze.


4. What was the funniest thing that happened this week?
Today, My comp went to go jump onto this flat bed semi that we where hitchhiking on and he ran and went to go jump, but slipped and pretty much close-lined himself. It was quite funny.

5. Did you by chance get my package yet?
No

No comments:

Post a Comment