Tuesday, August 17, 2010

e-mail August 16, 2010

Dear all,

That is interesting that you are going to get a job. Is there is reason? Are you running low on money for the mission or are you just bored? I hope to get the package when we go on Wednesday for changes.

We have been trying to run around and visit all of our members in the last few days. It has been crazy. It was been crazy to think about even being close to go home. It´s like the dream I had the other day when I was home and everyone was congradulating me for completing my mission. They were all telling me I had been out for 2 years and I was freaking out because I had only been out for 6 months. I told everyone that I had only finished 6 months and everyone told me I was done. It actually made me sad. It made me realize how much I need to treasure every moment. There are a lot of things I will actually miss, so I need to love and treasure everything, even the things that stink.

We are working hard and have worked hard this whole change. We don´t really have any investigators. Changes are on Wednesday and I am really hoping I get a Latino comp. We will see. So today for p-day, we went to a park that costs 15 cents to enter. The have monkeys there in the cages that you can feed. It was actually funny and quite fun. Those are the majority of the pictures from this week. We also had the party for Elder Ensign.

This week, I kind of got a machete from the sprit. I realized this week that I can´t teach very well. We don´t have very many investigators and we don´t get to teach very often, so i haven´t gotten very good and teaching. So i really realized that this week I need to mejorar my teachings. So i have been working on that. Plus, president Arredondo has changed how we do a few things. and how we teach.

Anyway, what else. O, so we did exchanges wth the ZLs this week. I was at their house sleeping. They are the one that have Wana. She is a member and cleans their clothes, the rooms and just takes care of them. But she kind of scares me becuase she is very demanding too. anyway, I have been sick all week and i was coughing that night. She came in and gave me some herbal tea and a pill of some sort. Then a few minutes later, she brought in some icy hot stuff. She told me to rub it on my neck and then she went and started pulling up my garment tops. I didn´t really know what was going on, but she pulled my garment top up and started rubbing it on my back. It was so funny. It felt just like having a mother. She rubbed it on my back and I could actually feel the menthal. It was good. It was imbarrasing too. anyway, that was the funny thing for the week.

I have daily occurances with misunderstanding spanish. I can´t even tell all of the funny misunderstood spanish things. I think that´s about it for this week. I will tell you who my new comp is next week. I am pretty sure I am staying, but anything could happen. We will see.

Thank you everyone for your continued support, your letters and your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment