Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Q & A August 16, 2010

1. How do transfers work there? If you stay and you get a new comp, do you have to go to Managua with your comp and bring a new comp back with you?
yes, I will go to matagalpa with all of the other missionaries from Matagalpa to Managua and come back with him and take him to San Ramon. We will rent a small bus that holds like 20 people for the day.


2. You said you got mail last week. Did you just get dearelders or did you also get regular mail? I wondered which of the addresses that I used made it to you. Let me know if you get my post cards also.
I got one postcard, the Saskatewan pastcard, a couple dear elders and a couple letters. Your dear elder and your letter that you raced got here the same time. But from the looks of it, if the bag doesn´t get lost, dear elders are actaully faster.

3. Do you know when the rainy season ends? I wish we would get some rain this week.
I thing i heard it ends here in Nov or Dec. I think I am going to go get a rubber rain slicker with some of Grandma´s gift seeing as how my umbrella broke. I sent a picture of it last week.

4. Did you get to have a party for your comp before he leaves? How did it go?
Yes, I get 10 dollars to one of the members to plan a party for him. It was good. Not very many members came, but the few good ones came.

5. I'm getting a package ready to send for your birthday. What do you want in it? Do you want those batteries this time? What else?
The batteries would be good. Some Mike and Ikes!!!! If you could send two crocheting hooks. Maybe you could send two in a letter and they would get here faster. I have a sister who wants an aluminum one from the states.Her husband had to try and make her one our of melting plastick into a needle. Umm, a journal, a normal one that just says journal on the front. maybe some more pictures of the family. I want to have some more pictures of things that we did together, that doen´t look rich either. People love to see pictures but i don´t want us to look rich in them either. Anything is welcome. I don´t really have any music i can listen to either. We can listen to mormon tabernacul choir. if you could send one or two CDs, that would be cool too. I think that´s about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment