Monday, August 9, 2010

Q & A e-mail August 9, 2010

1. Emily and I noticed that you are wearing your glasses in several pictures. Do you wear them often? Is there a reason?
Yeah, my eyes have been going crazy and burning. I have had to wear them almost everyother day these last two weeks. I don´t know what´s happening. I think i need to rinse them more often. I´ve been trying to go every two days with putting fresh solution in the case becasue i found out that a bottle costs 13 dollars here. But i guess my eyes are more important than money. I need to start being smarter about that.

2. What will happen to the members of your small branch if they close it?
I think they would have to meet in a member´s home and have some sacerdocios some priesthoods from Matagalpa come and do the sacrament, but it´s not looking like they will shut it down anytime soon. It is still a possibliity, but i think i will be here for one more change to train the newt branch pres.
3. What was the highlight of your week?
umm, my hightlight was finding out that our recent convert found a job, which i will write about more in my letter. You can´t ask questions like that becuase then you take everything i have to write about for my big letter ;)
4. Have you and your comp managed to keep going these last few weeks in the area? Is there going to be a lot of work involved for you if they close it?
I don´t know. We are still working hard. We go out and work and try and find still. My comp is more concerned about quality and not so much quanity. We are tying to strengthen the members more than anything. I don´t know how much we would be involved if they were to shut it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment