Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Q & A Oct 11, 2010

!. Did we get this correct? You are still in Chinandega, but your comp moved, or both of you moved?
I am still in Chinandega Oeste. Elder Quintero is now a DL in Chichigalpa, in the Zone of Chinandega Chinandega.

2. Is the last picture you sent last week of your new companion? (Is he the one with glasses?)
Yes.



3. Is your companion having better luck this week?
Yes, he is having better luck, but he has been complaining A LOT about blisters. He is adjusting to a lot of things still, but things have been a little better.



4. Have you heard anything about your mtc comp, Elder Ellis? I heard from his mother once when you first arrived in Nica, but I haven't heard anything from her again. She was on the Mish mom sight, but she never comments.
Yeah, he has transfered a lot. He also trained last transfer, but they didn´t baptize at all. They were in Chinandega Chinandega. I don´t know where he is now.


5. I'm hoping to send your Christmas package this week. Is there any last minute things for your Christmas list?
I don´t really think so. Some apple Cider would be good. Apple cider and hot chocolate would be awesome. Anything from the United States of America. Let me tell you. You form a whole other perspective of your country when you live in a different one for two years.



6. How has it been going as DL? I'm sure it keeps you very busy.
It has been going good. In my first week. I did my first three baptismal interviews. I also have to report numbers everynight which stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment