Monday, October 18, 2010

Q & A Oct 18, 2010

1. Does your companion speak English? and do you know if he gets any other e-mail. I don't want to take up his time if he has other people to write.

Yeah, he speaks a little English. He is learning and told me that he is practicing when he writes to you. He told me only his sister writes him and she isn´t a member. Other missionaries might write him, but who knows. I just told him that if he doesn´t have time don´t worry about writing or reading yours. But I don´t think he has that much.

2. Are you out of any personal hygiene items: foot powder, razors, shampoo, etc? Just so I know for your next package. (If you ever get any of the packages I send!) Christine gave a bunch of boxes of contact solution, so I'll put one in each package I send.

Well, I jsut started using my last box of contact solution that I brought from the states. I think that should last me another 4 months. Don´t worry about too many personal items. I can buy everything here for fairly cheap. The only expensive thing is the solution.

3. Do you still have the cash you left with or have you used it already? I couldn't remember if you had to pay that and if it came out of your $100 cash or not.

No, we didn´t have to pay because our flight allowed 2 bags. Most of the gringos here use their 100 dollar fundo emergencia in the first 2 months but I still have 40 dollars from that left in my money. Money seems to go alot faster when you are senion comp and especially when you are training.


4. How do you say "Elder" in Spanish? Never mind--David says it is the same.
yes it is the same. Only Elders is differenet. It is elderes.


5. I notice you wear your white tie when you are baptizing. Does it go in the water? I thought that would ruin them.

No, that tie is special. It is the best tie I have ever seen. That white tie is called ¨The washabale one¨. It drys great.

6. Has there been any sign of your birthday package yet? Do you only get packages at Zone Conference? When is your next one?

We usually only get packages at changes meetings. The next change meeting is in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment