Thursday, March 25, 2010

e-mail March 19

Dear all
Sorry about my towel story. It is in the letter I'm sending today. O and we got locked out again last night when the branch presided was there and we were supposed to be quiet in our rooms. It was stupid. Tell me who wins idol. Thanks for keeping me in touch. I have had a cold that last two days, but i'm doing ok. Spanish is going well. I am trying to use it as much as I can outside of class. I am working as hard as I can. I'm tried, but I don't take naps all time like a lot of the other elders. I feel like I'm constantly studying, which is good. It makes me feel good when I am tired from doing the Lord's work. I'm lifting weights and am pleased to anouce that I have gained 2 pounds, I think in muscle. No, I havn't seen the elder i met at the temple. I think he was supposed to be here this last wednesday. I have seen elder clifton, from Casper. He worked at camp one summer. Tell Dave thanks for sending his letter. I understood most of it. It was great to hear from him. When I have some time I will write him a letter in spanish back. Tell Aunt Tanya that I am really greatful for her letter and ehr encouragement. And for Alyssa's letter. It is always great to get mail and hear how everyone is doing. We got to hear from Elder Cook last tuesday. That was really cool. I know that I am where I am supposed to be and everything will work out. I am here when I'm supposed to be here, and I am called to preach the gosple of Jesus Christ. I know I have an important calling. I know that this church is true. I know that Joseph Smith truely saw our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that 2 years is only a little time to give to the Lord and bring to pass the salvation of others. thank you for everyone's support. I love you all and hope everyone the best.
Van con Dios!!
Love,
Elder Ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment