Saturday, March 6, 2010

First e-mail

Well, since it is not my p-day and I have not recieved any mail or REAL email from you, I will just tell you how things are going. faris bulers day off is Bryan's. Thanks. Things have been very interesting. That would be great if you would send temple names. No, I didn't not get my patriarcal blessin in my journals. I have my lamanate one and my other copy. That's it. Thanks Emily for you email. It was great to hear from you. I would love some letters. Everyone has gotten letters but me. My comp has botten two letters and two packages. I'm not saying I need two packages, but something would be nice. The language is good. We had to start praying in spanish yesterday. All our prayers are now in spanish. We are learning and progressing. My comp it a very interesting guy. He is very outgoing and ofcourse I am the one to keep to myself. I am really struggling to love him and not get mad. I kind of get pushed around and told what to do, but we will see how things go. And, ofcourse, he is senor comp. It will be a real struggle to get along with him. This...half a week has already been long. We only have 30 minutes on the computer, so try not to make emails too long, but they are much appreciated. It is awesome here in the MTC. The food isn't too bad and things are good. I am lifting a lot of weights. I don't think I've gained any weight!!! I am trying to work hard always. Quite a few of the guys in my distric like to goof off quite a bit and it is hard. I hate wasting time, but I don't want to be a jerk and tell them to shut up. I will keep trying to work through it. We got to teach our first lesson last night. It was rough. We did alright, but we have a lot of work to do. My comp hadn't ever looked at the Preach my gosple before. He jumped around ALOT and..yeah. it was rough. Mom, can you tell Aleena she can write once a week for the next two weeks. I need some encouragement. Mom, you might want to take a look at dearelder.com. A lost of elders said it's cheeper and faster. I hope you got my address. but everything is going well. I am trying my hardest. Dave, I think you are right. The MTC will be the hardest part about my mission, but I will persevere. Thank you for all of your support and love. Please write, letters if possible. I love you all. Yo sé que la iglesia es verdadero. Yo sé que tenemos un profeta en la tierra. Yo sé que el libro de mormon es verdadero. Thank your for all that you have done for me. The church is true!!!! Love Elder Ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment