Friday, March 12, 2010

e-mail March 12

ok, first off, today is now my p-day. for the rest of my mtc time. i can only check my email on p-day. i can only be on my email for 30 minutes so try not to write too long of email, the dear elder is really great. i can recieve pictures. sarah, i got your pictures fine, but not your videos. i will try to send you a few pictures sometime. it is so great to hear what everyone is doing. we got to go to the temple today. it was really fun. it was interesting because i had never been to the temple with that many guys before. i forgot our names in the room. sorry mom. i will remeber them next week. sorry i haven't written any letters yet. we are technically supposed to only write on p-days too. thank you so much to everyone who wrote me this last week. it really helped me. it is nice to know that everyone is supporting me. tell bryan to write me????? (exlamation marks, but my shift button doesn't work) it has been quite the week. my comp's name is elder elllis. he is from somewhere in utah. we have had some up days and some down days. it's been a rollercoaster. it will be for a very long time. spanish is coming along. i can bear my testimony in spanish, introduce our message in spanish, and teach a few things in the first principle. it is quite the experience. my comp came in the same day as me. all of the elders in my district came in on the same day. they just picked the senior comps out of each companionship. the senior comps will probably change after a couple of weeks. i'm not sure if it will be any easier, though, if i'm the senior comp. my biggest struggle is that i can't control other people. i can only control myself, except when it affects the companionship, then i speak up. i'm sticking to my guns and trying to do what's right. i can't waste time. i don't want to waste the lord's time. but we are working through things. i'm staying focused and working hard.
i got locked out of my room with only a towel. mom, read my letter and then put the story on facebook. it's funny.
yo se (i can't do accents) que el vangelio de jesucristo es verdadero. yo testifico que tenemos un profeta en la tierra hoy. you se que dios no ama. yo testifico que la iglesia de jesucristo es verdadera.
thank you again for everyone's support????(excllamation marks.) keep writing. i will try to write back.
adios mis amigos, scott

No comments:

Post a Comment