Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Q & A Sept 13, 2010

I had a hard time coming up with questions this week, so this is kind of lame.

1. How are your feet doing? I have heard lots of the elders have trouble with their feet if they don't have the Ecco boots. Just wondering since we didn't get you those.
My feet are doing fine. I´ve had a few spots of athlete´s foot, but have been using that cream. I´m trying to prevent ingrown toenails is all. But my feet are fine.


2. Did the lady get your suit pants fixed yet so you can fit into them? Can you buy a suit there if you need to?

I could find a place to buy one if I needed to, but I wouldn´t. I had to just wear my suitcoat with a pair of black pants because she still hasn´t fixed them. I think i will take them to her today. The other problem is that with all the humidity and sweat in the suit, when they sit for like 3 or 4 weeks, they get mold all over them. So if you have any ideas, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment