Monday, September 27, 2010

Q & A Sept 27, 2010

1. Did you know that Devin is competing in the Miss Wyoming pagent this year? I just found out tonight. You'll have to tell her to e-mail you some pictures.
No, I don´t know anything, because she never writes me either. I sent her a letter a month ago threatening her to wrtie me, but nothing. yeah, that is crazy.

2. Sister Holman wanted me to ask you if you used your own sheets in the MTC or if they had some there for you. Also what about pillows? Did they have some there for you?
Yes, they give you sheets, a pillow, and blankets. But in the mission, probably not going to have a pillow unless he buys one, or finds one.

3. Are you warm enough at night?
yes, remember, I have Aleena´s blanket and I am in the hottest area in the mission.

4. Did you have any effects from Hurricane Matthew? Maybe it was just a tropical storm. Lots of people were worried about you and asking about you this weekend.
YES!!! I am soooo sick of the rain. We didn´t have anything but non stop rain for the past 2 days and wet shoes every day. My large email will coment more on Yesterdays extravaganza, wow my english is so bad. I have a lot to write about.



No comments:

Post a Comment