Monday, September 6, 2010

Q & A Sept 6, 2010

1. How are your garments holding up? Do you think they'll last? I wonder if we'll have to send you more.
No, don´t send me more! Mine are fine and Elder Ensign gave me a couple pairs of his. If I ever need more, they are about 75 cents a piece at the distribution center in Managua.


2. What is the best thing about your comp.
He is really willing to just going out and work hard. I have pushed him pretty hard and he just keeps on trecking. And he understands spanish.


3. How close are you to the ocean? It looks close on the map.
Yeah, it is about 20 or 30 minutes in bus. We have an activity to go baptize in the ocean the 25 of Sept. but we have to baptize 5 before and 5 for the activity.

These questions and the comment are from Emily:
4. More time to write? does that mean you have more time to write and READ emails or just more time for you to write so still stick with the dearelders?
No, we don´t have more time to write. It´s just that no one writes me, but I don´t take as much time reading. It is just nice to get emails from people. But for you Emily, stick with DearElders. I don´t have THAT much time to read lol. Just short little things or pictures sometimes is cool.

5. Do you have a cook and a maid in your new area?
Yes, Hermana Fran is like a mom. She washes our clothes and cooks far too good and far too much. Her son just got back from A misison in Guatamala my first week here. She will be trying to fix my suit pants this week because they don´t fit anymore. She is going to try to make the bigger in the waist.

6. Last week you said you're doing your "workout". What exactly do you do for your workout? Climb a tree? (hee hee)
ha ha ha very funny. I do sit-ups and crunches on my bed (because the floor is really dirty) and I do pushups. I also have those elastic things I bought before the miss.

last week scott told us that he now weighs 133. Do you think it would make him feel better to know that that's what I weigh now 8months pregnant? haha Or maybe to know that at one point in Nate's mission he got up to 200 lbs?!! (don't worry he lost most of it before he got home!)

emily, no, that doesn´t make me feel any better. One, you are pregnant. Two, could you imagine me at 200 pounds. All my weight from before has now gone from my legs to my waist. I am going to work had not to eat as much and more than anything lay off the sugary drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment