Monday, June 14, 2010

Q & A e-mail June 14, 2010

1. What is the best thing that happened to you this week?
Hmmm, let´s see. We did have a lot of luck with rides this week and we also had a lot of less actives come to different meetings.

2. What lessons have you learned this week?
So this week these questions are hard. I need to change my attitude because all the things that come to mind are negative. I learned that missionaries, when in a group, take at least twice as long to do anything. ha ha. really but hmm i´ll have to actually think this week about something good for next week. ask me this same one and I will actuallly think aoubt it in the week. but I did learn that I we actually have a good criminal system and an ambulance system that comes when something happens. I did learn that if you can´t get investigators to pray with you there, there is a good chance that they won´t pray when you leave. It is so important to get them to pray with you.


3. Tell us about someone you've met there: in your branch, or someone you've taught.
Lol we are teaching this guy right now. We don´t find him every day, but we teach him like twice a week. We first knew his dad.His dad has this crazy lazy eye. I sent a picutre of him. He´s the old guy in the hat. He is like a character right out of a cartoon. Then, we met and started teaching his son. He has almost the exact same lazy eye. Everytime we see him, i get freaked out. I never know which one´s actually looking at me. He is a funny guy.



4. How is your Spanish going? You haven't said much about the language in awhile.
Spanish is going. I am getting better. I can usually understand people and i get the jist of conversations. But when someone speaks directly to me, I can´t process everything fast enough and I usually don´t understand. the major problem is that I don´t know a lot of words yet, but it is coming.



5. On the google weather, it looks like it's raining there all the time. Is that the case or does it just rain on and off all the time?
Yes, it rains almost every day. It gets kind of old. It´s pretty cool there usually too. I have to use Aleena´s blanket every night because it gets chilly.


6. Is it transfer day today? Maybe you won't get this this week?
Transfers are wednesday. We don´t find out until tuesday. I don´t think i´m getting changed.


7. Do you have any questions for us?
No, not really. I´ve pretty much heard from every one. Where is Bryan on his papers? Is Dad still gone a lot? Who won idol? what happened in flash forward? Not that i really care about the last two questions. i jsut had to come up with something to ask. I don´t really have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment