Monday, June 21, 2010

Q & A e-mail June 21, 2010

1. Have you thought of anything you've learned this week?
Wow, well I learned a lot about staying busy and using every moment you have. I will share more in my large email, but I really learned how the Lord will help you and guide you if you use all your time and try to be effective as you can be.


2. Did you get my package and my handwritten letter yet?
I did get your hand-written letter last week. I have not gotten your package yet, though.


3. Have you had any "firsts" recently?
Hmm, well no. I still havn´t set a fecha, date, yet. Usually you set a fecha with someone the first time you meet with them if they are positive. We are supposed to set like 3 fechas a day. Our area is different and we don´t set that many and I still haven´t set one. I need to do that.


4. Where are you in the B of M?
I finished first Nefi in Spanish and now I´m on segundo nefi capitulo 3. I have to do my lesson plans too, so I don´t have a ton of time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment