Monday, June 21, 2010

Spanish translation June 21, 2010

Good morning:

Well, last week, I said that was going to write all in Spanish this week, but I don’t know if I’m going to be able to do it because I have a lot to say this week. Changes were on Wednesday, but my comp and I are together still. This next change is going to be in 9 weeks. This week was really cool. We worked a lot and had a lot of success yesterday. First my comp and I went on exchanges. One of the Zone leaders went with me in my area. We worked very hard all day. We found more new investigators and set some dates with 5 people. I don’t know if they’re all are going to continue receiving the lessons, but we’ll see.

I had to speak in Spanish all day with another missionary. It was different. It was interesting too, because when I speak in Spanish only, my mind changes. I thought in Spanish and my Spanish got better. Even the members said that my Spanish was better.

Some really cool things happened and they were that we had 40 people in church yesterday. Also, one of our investigators was in church. She is trying to quit drinking coffee. She went with one of her daughters too.

Oh and my comp from the MTC is in our Zone now. He is in Matagalpa. It’s pretty funny. David will have to tell me how my Spanish is doing and what things I have to change and study. Well, now I have a story from the week that I want to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment