Monday, June 28, 2010

Q & A e-mail June 28, 2010

1. Have you been cutting your own hair? You look pretty good in your pictures.
Yes, i cut my hair once last change and I´ll will have to cut it again next p-day. I also cut my comps AFTER he paid 30 cords for a hair cut that he didn´t like.

2. I see you haven't taken out any money, so have you been managing OK?
Yeah, it´s been ok and my comp´s been paying a lot of stuff for the branch with his money. I´ve just been going without as many treats and we´ve been taking more rides ;)


3. Have you heard anything about how the mission will be split and any changes that will cause?
Where ever any one is at right now is where we will stay. We had a meeting with all the mission with pres last tuesday and has his going away meeting. It was really good. I´ve heard there will be a lot of changes, but we ´don´t know yet.



4. Did you get my package yet? I sure hope so. I also sent a handwritten letter this week.
No, i got your letter, but not the package. It took about a month for Aleena´s letter and it takes a long time with customs where to get the package to the right place.


5. Are you doing better--health wise? Are you feeling OK? It looks like you have a nice tan.
Yes, I´m doing better. I am getting tan. It was funny because pres at a meeting with the priesthoods here in matagalpa even said that he realizes that the gringos have diaria for 20 months straight and it´s true.


6. How is Elder Ellis doing in Matagalpa?
I think he´s doing alright. I have only seen him one time. I thoguht that was crazy that we are kind of back together.

7. What's the funniest thing that happened to you this week?
Well, I am trying to get it to be funny. Our water got shut of because we forgot to pay the bill again, so we havn´t had water for 5 days. We went and showered in the church, but every morning , i have to go to the bathroom. So, we have 5 days of Feses in the toilet and is starting to really stink. I also cooked this mango-soup-candy stuff. I had to cook it over the fire for one of our investigators and i burned my arm a little doing it. It would have been awesome in a cobler.


8. Do you still have pouch mail? One of the Mish moms said she heard you don't. I have a dearelder I sent you last week that's not checked. (There is a record of all my letters and they are always "checked" when they're sent, but the last one isn't.
I don´t know for sure. I havén´t heard. I will ask and let you know.

9. Do you teach an english class?
Yes, I do teach an english class. I actually learn spanish really well when i teach and I teach every week because my comp makes me. We get a lot of investigators, but they are mostly young guys that have learned all the lessons we have to teach, but jsut don´t want to get baptized.

No comments:

Post a Comment